Scope of Policy
We, meaning HelloGlobal, endeavor to obtain personal information lawfully and by fair means, and comply with relevant global privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
What Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information, including non-personally identifiable information (NPI) and personally identifiable information (PII), that is given to us by you, including your name, date of birth, address and email address. We do not knowingly collect PII from anyone under the age of 18.
How We Use Information
Your Choices and Rights
Upon request, will make reasonable efforts to correct, change, or remove your personal information on a timely basis. Please be aware that we may not be able to expunge all information from historical log records or when legally required to keep the information.
The Service is not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or maintain PII or NPI from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of the Service is directed to persons under 18. If we learn that personal information of persons less than 18 years of age has been collected without verified parental consent, we will take reasonable and appropriate steps to delete this information.
Data Processing in the United States
Access to Your Data & Accuracy
Accurate data is important and necessary to provide the Service to you. We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect and process is accurate, complete, and current. Nonetheless, we depend on you to update or correct their personal information.
You may access, change or delete your personal information at any time. We will make reasonable efforts to correct, change, or remove your information on a timely basis. Please be aware that we may not be able to expunge information 1) from historical log records or 2) when legally required to keep the information.
We make efforts to implement commercially reasonable data security measures on our systems that are designed to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. However, please be aware that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We encrypt personal information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is safe during transmission over the Internet.
Redress and Enforcement
HelloGlobal will make every attempt to ensure user satisfaction if there is ever an issue or concern with the Service. You may contact us directly by one of the methods shown in the Contact section of this policy if you have a question or concern regarding the privacy or security of your personal information. We will contact you within 30 days with a resolution or answer to your question.
Changes to our Policy/Acceptance
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) includes any data that can identify, contact, or locate a specific individual - for example: name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information (NPI) includes data that does not by itself identify a specific individual.
- Aggregate data is generally NPI about individuals that is combined into a total and essentially anonymous.
- Cookies are text files that are placed by a client server onto the browser of a visitor to a Web site. These files are generally harmless to the visitor's computer and can store navigation information as the visitor moves about a Web site. Generally, cookies do not provide PII about the individual who is using the computer (only the computer used to access the Web through what is known as the IP address). Cookies can perform many important and useful functions, such as:
- They help Web site owners determine which sections of their sites are more appealing to their visitors.
- They help speed the Web experience by eliminating the need to enter user names and passwords constantly.